Naantalin auringon alla

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Packing up once again

It's time to hit the road once again. My latest visit here in Bayern is coming to its end, and at least for a while my address will be in Northern America. Yeah, been there, seen that. But this time there's something a bit more special work available and that's the main reason to get there.

And that mostly covers it. Nothing special in social life, nothing extraordinar in athor sectors of my life neither. It's been more than peacefull after I left Finland behind. I know I shouldn't say this out loud, but here it comes: sometimes you just miss the unexpected events. There it was. Let's see how this declaration effects my life.

The name of this blog is out of the date. Perhaps I'll come up with something neater soon. Till' that it will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home